TestoFuel's unique winning formula
It's easy to get confused when researching about natural testosterone boosters, there seems to be zillions on the market and they all claim to do the same things.
So, what makes Testofuel different?
TestoFuel has been recently formulated using the latest studies and ingredients. You’re not getting a product that was made years ago and forgotten about.
We don’t hide our formula behind a proprietary blend. Every ingredient and amount is clearly laid out for you to see.
Large doses of the right ingredients. We don’t just add a bit of everything in to make it look like it works. You get a full serving of each key ingredient. That’s 120 large red capsules in every bottle.
Contains all natural ingredients including:
All of the following ingredients
TestoFuel, have been chosen for their
testosterone boosting power:
As an important amino acid, D-AA is responsible for not only regulating testosterone synthesis, but growth hormone production and muscle mass too.
It plays a key role in boosting the parts of the brain that regulate hormone release, especially luteinizing hormone – a T pre-cursor released from your pituitary gland that essentially tells your testes to make more T.
One study found that when a group of men supplemented D-AA for as little as 90 days, T levels rose by an average of 30-60%. Not only that, but sperm count went up by 60-100% too.
1. D’Aniello, S et al. D-aspartate, a key element for the improvement of sperm quality. Adv. Sex. Med. 2012; 2: 47–53
This nutrient is often referred to as the sixth steroid hormone because of its ability to support your male hormones. It’s a nutrient that’s produced in the body when it comes into contact with UV rays from the sun – the problem is though that particularly in the west, we just don’t get enough of it, so a supplement is a must!
Numerous, exhaustively researched clinical trials have shown that vitamin D can kick-start testosterone levels. One of these studies found that 3,332 IUs of the vitamin boosted testosterone to significantly higher values.
Another study, published in the Journal of Science and Medicine in Sport, found that doses of 4,000 IU and above helped a group of athletes increase strength and muscle mass - all with absolutely no side effects.
Not only that, higher doses of vitamin D can also reduce muscle soreness, improve cognitive performance and maximal endurance too.
We chose to put vitamin D in TestoFuel because there seriously isn’t a better natural stimulator of testosterone. Period.
2. Pilz, S et al. Effect of vitamin D supplementation on testosterone levels in men. Horm Metab Res. 2011;43(3):223–225
3. Tomlinson, PB et al. Effects of vitamin D supplementation on upper and lower body muscle strength levels in healthy individuals. A systematic review with meta-analysis. J Sci Med Sport. 2015 Sep;18(5):575-80.
4. Barker, T et al. Supplemental vitamin D enhances the recovery in peak isometric force shortly after intense exercise. Nutr Metab (Lond) 2013; 10: 69
5. Kenny, AM et al. Effects of vitamin D supplementation on strength, physical function, and health perception in older, community-dwelling men. J Am Geriatr Soc. 2003; 51(12): 1762-7
6. Jastrzebski, Z. Effect of vitamin D supplementation on the level of physical fitness and blood parameters of rowers during the 8-week high intensity training. Facicula Educ Fiz si Sport. 2014; 2:57-67
What’s the first food you think of when you’re wanting to boost your libido? Oysters of course.
And you wouldn’t be wrong to think that ether, as it’s a well-known aphrodisiac food. Research shows a clear link between this zinc-rich food and its ability to elevate testosterone.
In fact, oysters are the best source of zinc you’ll find – around 10 times the amount you’ll find in beef steak. And it’s the zinc that’s the key ingredient in this food, because prostate tissue requires more zinc than any other cells in the body.
Numerous studies have found that oyster extract improves reproductive function, keeps testosterone receptors firing on all cylinders, and also inhibits aromatization – the process by which some of your testosterone converts to estrogen. This means more masculinity, less belly fat and the dreaded man boobs.
7. Matsuda, Y et al. Effects of oyster extract on the reproductive function of zinc-deficient mice: bioavailablity of zinc contained in oyster extract. Congenit Anom. 2003; 43(4): 271-9
This Asian herb has been shown to improve mood and cognitive ability – it’ll keep your immune system strong to.
Originally used as a libido enhancer and aphrodisiac, ginseng has recently been found to directly influence testosterone levels too. One study found that short-term use of the herb, increased both testosterone and its potent derivative DHT. On top of that, it increases the release of luteinizing hormone (LH) and adrenocorticotropic hormone (ACTH), both of which help to stimulate testosterone release.
The benefits don’t end there either though. Because ginseng also has the ability to boost muscle pumps by elevating levels of nitric acid in your blood, and helps to improve insulin sensitivity, which can help you shred body fat and stay lean.
8. Salvati, G et al. Effects of panax ginseng C.A. Meyer saponins on male fertility. Panminerva Med. 1996; 38(4): 249-54
9. Pitteloud, N et al. Relationship between testosterone levels, insulin sensitivity and mitochondrial function in men. Diabetes Care. 2005; 28(7): 1636-1642
Fenugreek is a herb you’d find in Mediterranean climates. Much like ginseng, it’s commonly used in Asian cuisine and has a sweet and distinctive aroma.
Packed full of zinc, magnesium and selenium, fenugreek has the ability to slam the brakes on sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG). This protein is responsible for swallowing up testosterone in your blood stream so if it’s inhibited, your ‘free’ testosterone can do it job much more effectively.
Studies show that even with modest amounts of the herb, both total and free hormone levels are significantly ramped up.
10. Wilborn, C et al. Effects of a purported aromatase and 5α-reductase inhibitor on hormone profiles in college-age men. Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 2010; 20(6):457-65
This essential mineral works as a co-factor in the human body. This means that it regulates hundreds of enzymatic reactions including those that regulate the brain, bones and heart.
It supports physical endurance and metabolism as well as helps regulate the amount of strength and force your muscles can generate.
It also promotes recovery from intense workouts, boosts sleep quality and improves lean mass. Everything you’ll need for those big, tough gym sessions.
Of course, we’ve used it in TestoFuel because not only does it do all of the above; it’s been found to significantly elevates testosterone levels too, even in short-term human studies.
If you hit the gym on a regular basis, chances are you’re not getting enough magnesium in your diet. Current research suggests that many athletes only get around 70% of the amount they need; and some get less than 60%.
11. Cinar, V. Effects of magnesium supplementation on testosterone levels of athletes and sedentary subjects at rest and after exhaustion. Biol Trace Elem Res. 2011; 140: 18–23
12. Nica, AS et al. Magnesium supplementation in top athletes – effects and recommendations. Med Sport. 2015; XI(1): 2482-2494
Otherwise known as pyridoxine, vitamin B6 is key in promoting overall well-being. It improves the health of your skin, eyes, hair and liver. It also regulates haemoglobin – a molecule that helps your blood carry oxygen around the body.
As a good all-rounder you can’t go wrong with this vitamin.
Regular B6 supplementation has been found to boost testosterone levels directly by stimulating other androgens, but at the same time reduce the build-up of the female hormone estrogen – testosterone’s worst enemy.
Research has found that being deficient inB6 will cause your testosterone levels to plummet. Others have found that high levels of B6 can halt estrogen levels by as much as 30% giving your testosterone much needed breathing space. It’s essentially a testosterone-boosting amplifier nutrient.
13. Symes, EK et l. Increased target tissue uptake of, and sensitivity to, testosterone in the vitamin B6 deficient rat. J Steroid Biochem. 1984; 20(5): 1089-93
14. Allgood, VE et al. Vitamin B6 modulates transcriptional activation by multiple members of the steroid hormone receptor superfamily. J. Biol. Chem. 1992; 267: 3819–3824
Known as menaquinone in the research, vitamin K2 is the silent hero of TestoFuel.
You’ll find this nutrient in foods such as red meat and egg yolks and liver – all good anabolic hormone-boosting foods. The problem is though that these foods are also quite high in fat so might not support your fat-stripping goals that well. The solution? Supplement it instead.
Studies have shown that K2 compliments vitamin D3, allowing them to tag team your testes into submission, resulting in more testosterone release.
Not only does this vitamin play a supportive role in ramping up hormone release, it does it directly too. One study found that supplementing K2 for as little as 5 weeks led to a 70% increase in circulating testosterone levels.
15. Ushiroyama, T et al. Effect of continuous combined therapy with vitamin K2 and vitamin D3 on bone mineral density and coagulofibrinolysis function in postmenopausal women. Maturitas. 2002; 41; 211-221
16. Ito, A et al. Menaquinone-4 enhances testosterone production in rats and testis-derived tumor cells. Lipids Health Dis. 2011; 10: 158
It’s zinc to make the girls wink with this nutrient as supplementing it in your diet is a sure-fire way of ramping up those T levels.
As an essential mineral, zinc has the power to boost luteinizing hormone levels – an important brain hormone that tells your testes to spurt out some testosterone into your bloodstream.
Current research shows that a diet low in zinc spells disaster to testosterone levels as a deficiency in the mineral causes androgen receptors to become inefficient.
And unsurprisingly, adding zinc to the diet has been found to directly boost T levels as well as massively decrease aromatization – the process by where testosterone rapidly converts to the female hormone estrogen.
17. Prasad, AS et al. Zinc status and serum testosterone levels of healthy adults. Nutrition. 1996; 12(5): 344-8
18. Netter, A et al. Effect of zinc administration on plasma testosterone, dihydrotestosterone, and sperm count. Arch Androl. 1981; 7(1): 69-73
|Serving Size: 4 capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
|Amount per serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin D3||4000 IU|
|Vitamin K2||18 mcg||23|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCI)||5 mg||250|
|Magnesium (as Magnesium Aspartate)||200 mg||50|
|Zinc (as Zinc Monomethionine and Aspartate)||10 mg||67|
|D-Aspartic Acid||2300 mg||**|
|Asian Red Panax Ginseng||100 mg||**|
|Fenugreek (Seed)||100 mg||**|
|Oyster Extract||100 mg||**|
** Daily Value Not Established. Other Ingredients: Gelatin, iron oxide, titanium dioxide, azorubine.
No testosterone = No muscle growth
As you can see, TestoFuel is a very powerful formula that can raise your testosterone levels quickly, easily and safely
And that's essential if you want to pack on the slabs of muscle. Don't forget that testosterone also helps the release of growth hormone, another incredibly important trigger for muscle growth.
No matter how hard you train or how good your diet is, without adequate testosterone you won't get the massive gains you want.
Forget the latest 'big thing' in single nutrients because none of them are as powerful as testosterone and if your levels are low, the other nutrients will be virtually useless anyway.
Start with your testosterone levels and watch everything fall into place.